Get Quick, Long-Lasting Relief from Joint Pain
Without our joints, movement would be impossible. They help us write, bend, lift, kick, run, throw, carry and a number of other physical functions. That’s why, when you suffer from chronic pain in your joints, everyday tasks are overwhelming. Joint pain can be linked to a number of injuries or conditions, but whatever the cause, we are committed to helping you you find lasting relief.
Effective care for several point conditions of the joints.
Using minimally invasive, nonsurgical treatment options, we can help relieve many different types of joint pain, injuries and conditions, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis – Inflammation of the fingers, wrists, feet and ankles that may cause painful deformity and immobility.
- Lupus – Inflammatory disease caused when the immune system attacks it’s own healthy tissues in the joints, skin, kidneys, blood cells, brain, heart and lungs.
- Fibromyalgia – Chronic and widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue and tenderness in localized areas.
- Bursitis – Inflammation of the fluid-filled pads (bursa) that cushion the joints.
- Chondromalacia patellae – Inflammation of the underside of the kneecap often caused by overuse.
- Gout – Severe arthritis that causes pain, redness and tenderness of the joints.
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition (CPPD) – Inflammation of the joints caused by calcium crystal deposits in the joint spaces.
- Osteoarthritis – Degeneration of joint cartilage and underlying bone causing pain and stiffness in the hip, knee and thumb joints.
- Tendinitis – Inflammation of tissues that connect muscles to bones resulting from overuse, infection or rheumatic disease.
At the Pain Treatment Center, we have also treated joint pain resulting from viral infections, fractures, strains or sprains resulting from repetitive stress and other musculoskeletal pain. Join the thousands who have already found long-lasting pain relief from the Pain Treatment Center. Our board-certified doctors have more than 60 years’ combined experience treating the source of your pain conditions so you can enjoy life to the fullest. Never miss out on another important life event because of painful joints. We can help.
Alleviate pain at its source and improve your quality of life with help from the Pain Treatment Center doctors. We are available M-Th from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Fridays until 12:00 noon at 601-268-8698, please request an appointment using our easy online form.