Relieve Work-Injury Pain and Get Back to Work Fast… Without Surgery
Any time you get injured at work, it affects both your physical health and your financial well-being. Severe injury can also be painful — including chronically — and make it difficult for you to maintain the same level of productivity. Or it could cause you to miss work altogether.
Doctors often recommend surgery to relieve pain associated with common work-related injuries like back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive stress injuries, sciatica or neck pain. However, many people do not have the option to take time away from work to recover from surgery. What’s more, many conditions can be relieved effectively without surgery.
Expert, quick solutions for a variety of work-related pain and injury.
Our board-certified doctors address the source of your pain to provide you with fast, long-lasting relief so you can get back to work with little or no downtime. We understand how important it is for you to return to work as quickly as possible. For this reason, we are dedicated to providing the most innovative, nonsurgical solutions to treat your pain fast.
Alleviate your pain with one of our minimally invasive, nonsurgical treatment options. We treat many different types of joint pain, injuries and conditions:
- Carpal tunnel and wrist pain
- Joint pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Back, neck and spine pain
- Degenerative disc disease
Why choose the Pain Treatment Center for the relief of work-related injuries?
It’s simple. At PTC, we…
- are highly knowledgeable about the Worker’s Compensation claim process.
- are knowledgeable of the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- are familiar with industry-specific hazards and regulatory requirements relating to mining, quarrying, oil and gas extraction.
- are three experienced, board-certified physicians specializing in pain medicine.
- have more than 60 years of combined experience.
- have performed more minimally invasive procedures than any other pain medicine group in Mississippi — with excellent results.
- use only innovative, nonsurgical solutions to alleviate your pain with little to no downtime.
- have two convenient Hattiesburg locations.
At PTC, we also provide each and every patient with a comprehensive, collaborative, and patient-centered plan. Our holistic approach means we are focused on locating and treating the source of your problem, not just your symptoms.
If you’re suffering from a painful work-related injury, we can help. Contact the Pain Treatment Center at 601-268-8698, we are available M-Th from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Fridays until 12:00 noon You can also request an appointment using our easy online form.