Board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Trussell is dedicated to alleviating your pain so you can get back to doing the things you love.
Board-Certified: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
“I am a board-certified physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. My job is to ask the right questions and actively listen to my patients’ stories. Each piece of information works like a puzzle piece, helping complete their diagnosis and determine the most effective and appropriate treatments.
“Chronic pain can be debilitating. I want to take as much time as is needed to engage with you, listen to you and reach an accurate, complete diagnosis. Once we do that, together we can find a solution that is right for you and your lifestyle.
“I have helped thousands of people find relief from pain, so I can easily say the most rewarding part of my job is when someone improves their quality of life because I listened and cared enough to make a difference.”
Fellowship: Interventional Spine Treatment, Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
Internship & Residency: University of Louisville Medical Center, Louisville, KY
MD: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
BS: Health Policy & Administration, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Gait & Clinical Movement Analysis Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Pain Society